Take a look at our opportunities below.
Clinical Biomarkers Lab - Norwood
Clinical Biomarkers - Cambridge (Analytical Leads, Program Roles)
Clinical Biomarkers - Cambridge
Quantitative Bioanalytics Lab – Cambridge
We’re proud of our award-winning culture
Our values and mindsets help us focus on delivering on the promise of our science to develop what we believe will become a new class of medicines for patients. We have been named a Science Careers Top Employer for seven consecutive years, and 2021’s Best Workplace for Innovators by Fast Company.The Moderna Mindsets
- We act with urgency. Action today compounds the lives saved tomorrow.
- We pursue options in parallel to make the best choice later.
- We accept risk as the only path to impact.
- We obsess over learning. We don’t have to be the smartest—we have to learn the fastest.
- We pivot fearlessly in the face of new data.
- We question convention because proven models don’t always fuel the future.
- We push past possible to be the best version of Moderna.
- We behave like owners. The solutions we’re building go beyond any job description.
- We act with dynamic range, driving strategy and execution at the same time and at every step.
- We remove viscosity to encourage collective action.
- We prioritize the platform over any single solution.
- We digitize everywhere possible, using the power of code to maximize our impact on patients.
Our new 15,000 sq. ft. clinical assay and bioanalytics laboratory is built with state-of-the-art digital technology including powerful data automation, robotics and analytics. By combining outstanding data and analytics with our existing R&D and manufacturing facilities, we believe we can discover, develop and deliver at a faster pace than ever before. This work is pivotal in advancing new mRNA medicines for patients. Ready to make your mark in biomarker discovery?
Our values and mindsets help us deliver on the promise of mRNA science for patients around the world, and our fast-paced culture affords employees the autonomy they need to make decisions and get results. You’ll be closer to decision-making, you’ll have the technology you need to make an immediate impact, and you will have incredible growth opportunities.
Our unique culture is energized by failure and success because both push us forward. We want bold problem solvers who are prepared to leave their egos at the door, maximizing our collective impact. You adapt quickly, think big, and challenge unnecessary bureaucracy. Discover Moderna – see what we can accomplish together.
having entered the clinic
The Moderna world
We believe that the therapeutics we develop will help to make the world a better place. As a pioneer in mRNA technology, with a pipeline of investigational medicines, our integrated approach means we can think, act and move quickly. We are turning innovation into impact, every day.
Founded in 2010, we now have sites across the globe.
We have more than 3,000 employees globally and continue to grow.
Our platform technology has multiple, real-world applications.